- 👨💻 ceo of heavy metal
- 🤖 10+ years managing products and people
- 🏋️♂️ led interactive fitness @ beachbody
- 👨🏫 4+ years teaching entrepreneurship and product management @ GA, UCLA, MSU, Utah (soon: online)
- 👨🔬 deep expertise in behavioral design & early stage consumer technology
personal project: happy little pixels
interactive fitness at beachbody
after helping beachbody's digital transformation to video streaming, i was responsible for our follow-up act: interactive fitness. i led this initiative from concept, through R&D, to launch and numerous co-marketing and earned media opportunities with Apple.
- 2018 ceo @ heavy metal
- 2014 interactive fitness @ beachbody digital
- 2012 corporate innovation @ frequency group
- 2010 undergrad research assistant @ utah DESB
Travis Corrigan is the former Director of Product Management at Beachbody's Digital Fitness division in Santa Monica, CA. He joined in 2014 to help the new division launch video streaming and interactive fitness across web, mobile, tablet, OTT, and wearables. He left in March 2018 to pursue various opportunities at pre-seed and seed stage startups.
At Beachbody, Travis led a product squad of 9, including 2 direct reports, to launch and grow Beachbody's Apple portfolio into a $12M/yr business in under two years. Here, he incubated and launched Beachbody's early interactive fitness experiences across mobile, watch, tablet, TV-streaming, and wearables - garnering numerous prominent features and earned media from Apple, including Apple's Fall Keynote.
He has 10 years of experience incubating, launching, and growing multi-app consumer experiences and distributed teams for VC-backed startups and Fortune 500 companies - strongly indexing on his behavioral research background to excavate novel, actionable breakthroughs.
For over 4 years, he has taught entrepreneurship and product management at General Assembly, UCLA, Michigan State, and the University of Utah.